I am new to the forum and have been reading posts on this forum for some time now, to learn more about my 87 Monte Carlo SS, purchased last year. I am retired, and my wife is an RN. We live in the port city of Nanaimo BC. I am the fourth owner of this survivor car, (93,000 kilometeres/56K miles) which was purchased new on the island, just a half hour drive from where I live.

The car is a mild custom, with a stock motor, but with a rebuilt and beefed up transmission, and a new Eaton posi unit. It also has dual cats, alloy Magnum 500 rims and 2 inch dropped spindles. It is a black T top car with airbrushed flames on the hood and sides. Other mechanical work has been done as required. Looking forward to gleaning more info in the future. This is my second Monte SS, having owned one when I lived in Portland Oregon in the 90's. With the limitations created with the corona virus, I have been doing some work on the Monte, plus detailing and maintaining our other two cars, a Mustang rag top and Mazda 3. Keeps me out of trouble and out of the wife's hair. Cheers!