I need to replace the plastic piece that holds both headlights on the driver's side. The adjustment screws clip into it, but I don't know what to call it. I was thinking 'headlight bucket', but I think that's the stamped metal piece that the sealed beam sits in.

Is this the same for LS's, SS's, CL's, etc? Or do the 1-piece LS headlights use a different one?