MonteCarloSS.com
Topic Options
#918343 - 02/14/12 01:08 PM Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!!
HRpartsNstuff Offline
Authorized Vendor
10+ Year

Loc: Atwater, Ohio USA
Tax Return Sale/Offer!

We have been getting calls from customers wanting to buy stuff, but had to wait for their tax returns to do it. So I thought it would be a good time to offer a little discount to help everyone out!

HRpartsNstuff is offering the following to customers that order the following items direct from us:

$20 off and Free Shipping to US48 states on our Swaybar / Anti-Roll kit for ’64-’87 GM A/G-Body cars (Discounts on shipping to all other locations).

$40 off and Free Shipping to US48 states on our Suspension Packages that include our Swaybar / Anti-Roll kit for ’64-’87 GM A/G-Body cars (Discounts on shipping to all other locations).

$10 off our HR-0599 Bushing removal / Installation Tool if ordered at the same time WITH the Suspension Packages above ($50 total savings + Free shipping offer!).

Offer is limited and starts 02/10/12 and ends midnight 02/26/12

If you need more time to get your tax return, then just call in your order to PLACE it before 02/26/12, and just tell us how many days you want us to hold off processing it (60 days max). We don’t process the credit card until we are getting it ready to ship. That way you don’t miss out on the sale waiting on your return to show up.

To see all part numbers & pricing, just click on our CATALOG link on our home page, under the main picture in a yellow box. This is an older version, but we have been holding prices the same & info should be accurate. We can send out a printed copy as well by filling out our catalog request form (link on left side).

Sorry for outdated stuff on the site, New Website is coming soon! Been 3 yrs in the making & will be a BIG change!
Please visit our website:
http://www.HRpartsNstuff.com
Email: HRpartsNstuff@aol.com
Suspension and Lot's MORE for GM Musclecars!
For daily drivers, Auto-Cross, Street/Strip,
and all-out racecars down in the 7's!

#918770 - 02/16/12 08:01 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: HRpartsNstuff]
NYmonteSS Offline
10+ Year

Loc: Brentwood N.Y.
This is what I got when going to site from your link in sig.

Malicious Web Site Blocked

You attempted to access:

http://hrpartsandstuff.com/

This is a known mailicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Its quick!!!

#918957 - 02/17/12 07:30 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: NYmonteSS]
BlueBoy84 Offline

Loc: Northern KY
I got that as well.

L69 315 H.O., Lunati 60101 cam, Edelbrock TES, Flowmaster 40s, 2 1/2" exhaust; Frame-off in 2014 or 2015, ProTouring theme.
L69 Rebuild Blog: http://www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=837295#Post837295

#919012 - 02/18/12 02:56 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: BlueBoy84]
Happy Birthday Hey-O Offline

Loc: St Charles , Mo
I never enter a site when I get that message , but I always get that to on his site , I know the vendor , so I just step in anyway . I don’t know if something on the site sets off the hair trigger on my Norton or what . I have bought from this vendor on that site before . So far all is well . IMO ………

OUT OF THE DARKNESS RIDES THE DARK HORSE ... " HEY - O " ... LET THE HORSES RUN

502 HP, 383, Coan 350 Extreme, GV overdrive, Currie 12 bolt

#919328 - 02/20/12 07:37 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: NYmonteSS]
Happy Birthday MY FYN 79 Offline
10+ Year

Loc: N/E WI
Originally Posted By: NYmonteSS

You attempted to access:

This is a known mailicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Not sure what happened Tommy, but look at the link in his signature. It is not the same one that you posted. I just clicked on the link in his signature and it loaded the correct site and it worked fine.

#919329 - 02/20/12 07:51 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: Hey-O]
HRpartsNstuff Offline
Authorized Vendor
10+ Year

I got that off & on in the past, and have had a couple people look into it. Norton just wanted us to put 1 line of code in the website to show who we are & that we had access to it. We did what Norton asked & it didn't seem to make a difference. After doing it, we still got the message.

It seemed like there was something already on our computers at that time, which makes the site look like it is the issue (and probably trying to get us to buy Norton (never again!!!). I run 4 different software programs to keep the viruses & junk off my computers, seems no 1 product gets it all. Once my computers were clean, I never saw that notice again. Here is what I run - for what it's worth:

PC Tools Spyware Doctor (pay version) and Registry Mechanic (pay version) - if you have free AOL, this is a constant run must have item.

AVG (pay version), rarely see it do anything but seems I am protected smile

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free version), seems to catch a few items the others miss

CCleaner - http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
THIS ONE IS AWESOME!!! It catches gobs of stuff the others never clean out. Makes the most difference the first time ran, but now I run it every time before AND after I do secure online transactions, plus maybe 1 per day if things seem to slow down. Unbelievable the MB it finds & deletes each time. I don't remember getting the "Norton" virus issue after doing this, but not sure if it was from using the other programs too. Been using it for over a year I think & never any issues with it.

Hope that helps!
Let me know if you guys figure anything out with all this.
The new site will fix all that for sure, if in fact it is something with the site, which I sincerely doubt.

#919330 - 02/20/12 07:52 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: MY FYN 79]
NYmonteSS Offline
10+ Year

Originally Posted By: MY FYN 79

You attempted to access:

Not sure what happened Tommy, but look at the link in his signature. It is not the same one that you posted. I just clicked on the link in his signature and it loaded the correct site and it worked fine.

Doesn't work J, I tried it again, maybe its my laptop.
I copyied and pasted the Sig. link.

Its quick!!!

#919332 - 02/20/12 08:01 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: HRpartsNstuff]
HRpartsNstuff Offline
Authorized Vendor
10+ Year

PS - If it scares you too much, just email us & we will send a free catalog out to you smile

FYI, I am getting a new routine setup for computers here. Once I get a new one, I will get everything ready for a total wipe & start over. I back everything up on a server here (but any simple external Hard Drive will work). If the computer gets slow or has issues, I will simply wipe clean & start over. I did this on my 10 yr old Dell and it is by far the best running machine I have now, and I am on a less than 1 yr old machine right now (which was way better when new). BUT I also don't do web searches or email on it, which KEEPS new junk off it & running smooth as silk smile It seems to me the only way to fight the online BS thrown at us is to wipe it completely clean & flush it all away every year or so. Even the 4 pgms above don't get it all, and they all create backup/restore points etc, just clogging it all up IMO.

#919333 - 02/20/12 08:15 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: HRpartsNstuff]
NYmonteSS Offline
10+ Year

Paul,
I know you sell good products, have used them in the past and know many that are using them now.

Just tring to get your link fixed so others can get to the site with no issues.

Thanks
Tommy

Its quick!!!

#919422 - 02/20/12 06:53 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: NYmonteSS]
Happy Birthday MY FYN 79 Offline
10+ Year

Loc: N/E WI

Doesn't work J, I tried it again, maybe its my laptop.
I copyied and pasted the Sig. link.

Weird. I can click on the link you just posted and it booted right up. Anyone else having issues?

#919442 - 02/20/12 09:09 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: MY FYN 79]
Aeroaddict Offline
10+ Year

Loc: Fairfield County ,CT
Worked fine for me.

www.ctgbody.com

#919454 - 02/20/12 09:56 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: Aeroaddict]
Happy Birthday Hey-O Offline

Loc: St Charles , Mo
I’ve been on his site for about a year now and always get the do not enter message . I talked to Ron ( slow ) and he told me there was something triggering it , not to worry . Like I said , it was a year ago . Great guy , great products !!! I will say , if I didn’t know first hand that it’s all good , I wouldn’t enter either . This has got to be screwing up his business ………….

OUT OF THE DARKNESS RIDES THE DARK HORSE ... " HEY - O " ... LET THE HORSES RUN

502 HP, 383, Coan 350 Extreme, GV overdrive, Currie 12 bolt

#919508 - 02/21/12 10:09 AM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: Hey-O]
406monte Offline

Loc: Hubert, NC
I just clicked the link and it worked fine for me.
81 Malibu Classic 350 sbc SOLD
84 Monte Carlo LS 350 sbc SOLD
84 Buick Regal 229 v6 SOLD

#919552 - 02/21/12 03:23 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: 406monte]
Intmdatr3 Offline
10+ Year

Loc: North Central Wisconsin
No problem here worked great. Must be a glitch some where.

#919623 - 02/21/12 09:19 PM Re: Tax Return Sale/Offer Time!!!! [Re: Intmdatr3]
1 Slow SS Offline

Loc: Small town USA
Maybe the security settings on the computers are a bit high? I never had an issue. And I can say this guy is straight up and sells great products!

Edited by 1 Slow SS (02/21/12 09:22 PM)

Moderator:  Z65_Paul 
Random Images
500/thumbs/NICE_SEATS.jpg
by SMITHFOG
897/thumbs/P6070011.JPG
by Robb77
500/thumbs/under_hood.jpg
by 85PrimeredMCSS
500/thumbs/108_0839.jpg
by montess406
500/thumbs/March_14_2_1.JPG