Next Thread
Print Thread
#1074601 07/26/22 02:58 AM
M
20+ Year
OP Online Content
20+ Year
M
Time to empty some shelves in the shop of part that aren't needed anymore.

A pair of Competition Engineering C2720 rear drag shocks, free to who ever pays the shipping. Maybe 50 miles on them and maybe 20 bucks shipping.
https://www.moroso.com/rear-drag-shock-3-way-adj-c2720/
They were bought to see if they would help the launch. I found the drag race setting not very safe on the highway.

For sale a set of four Koni Red shock for a G-body. Fronts are 8940-1092, rears are 8040-1093. They have about 50K on them, were a life time guarantee, and are adjustable on the rebound to 5 setting. Excellent shock for a driver, liked them much better than the non adjustable Bilstein I installed on my Astro Van. The Koni Reds sell for about $250 a pair, and up, and as most things are hard to get right now. As with my suspension parts the Reds were blacked when new and still appear nicely and function like new.
$200 for 4 Koni Red shocks plus shipping is a good deal.

In the rear of the car the Comp Eng replaced the Koni because we were working on hook, wheel hop at the drag strip. Didn't take long to realized the Comp shocks needed to go quickly back on the shelf.
After a short talk with Viking shock's owner to buy a set of double adjustable Warrior rear shocks, well i end up buying both their front and rear DB shocks. The Koni then pulled and the Viking on all four corners.

Fast forward a few years and rear suspension mods some how find the rear DB Viking are replaced by a TA Viking. The rear DA Viking have 13K on them, were also meticulously painted black when new are in very good condition and function like new.
$150 + ship for a pair of B220 Viking double adj rear shocks another good deal.

Picture can send to interested buyers if necessary.

A pair of Global West rear LCAs TBC-2 Cheap. $100 + shipping.

A rare used in 1978-80 A/G-Body 3/4" rear sway bar, which is not the same shape as the later 7/8" F41 rear bar. When using some of the earlier available rear LCA like the Global West where the sway bar was mounted to the LCA LIKE OEM that 3/4" bar's unique shape moved the rear bar up and closer to the centersection of the rear. An F41 bar when mounted to Global, Hotchkis and a few of the better, strong, LCA of the day would be sitting much closer to the ground.
A 3/4" A/G-body sway bar $75 including shipping.

An OEM steering intermediate shaft. The lower half was replaced with new GM before it was retired, so the rag joint is excellent. The upper, top half of the shaft was taken apart, clearancing done of the Pot joint, a good NOS rubber boot installed. For a guy doing a original resto this is the shaft to fix that problem.
Complete shaft $100 + shipping.

Addco 1 1/8" solid front sway bar, bar only, no bushings or end links which are easily sourced.
$100 + shipping.

34mm 3rd Gen F hollow front sway bar, which fits the G-body and just slightly higher rate than a stock 1.25" bar.
$75 + shipping for bar only, no bushings or links.

An original to my SS 1 1/4" F41 sway bar, just the bar, no bushing or links.
$50 + shipping.

As mention pics can be sent to any email address if needed.
Bob

10+ Year
10+ Year
pm sent

87 ss- Almost sold my SS then changed my mind...Now working on an LS swap
M
20+ Year
OP Online Content
20+ Year
M
Should mention I do take PayPal , and I'm flexible.
Bob

M
M
can u send pics of the intermediate shaft to

mr.awhite07@yahoo.com

tks

M
20+ Year
OP Online Content
20+ Year
M
Yes I will. Tomorrow will be at the shop and will take good pics of the shaft.
Bob

Link Copied to Clipboard
Help MonteCarloSS.com

Recent Contributors
86BlackSuperSport
Authorized Vendors
Tell them you saw it
on MonteCarloSS.com!

Dixie Monte Carlo Depot
Mikes Montes