MonteCarloSS.com

CELEBRATING 20 YEARS!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
OP Offline
Z
Does anyone have a pic of the two door stickers and location that are on the inside of the door (the ones you can see when the door is open)? One has the build date and gvwr of the car and the other says "tire loading information" at the top. I can read my build date and part of the vin and that's about it. Just had the car painted and would like to replace the two stickers. It looks like gbodyparts have them,but I'll have to enter the info. Mines a 86 SS with t tops,power windows and locks. I took some pics before the door was painted,but not of the location on the door. Thanks!

Last edited by zelm86ss; 10/12/22 08:22 PM.
Do you have ANY information from those decals?

Do you have a build sheet for your car?

Do you have a SPID sticker in the trunk?

I did these for someone with an 86 SS. Note the RPO B5T. smile They had a worn out door jamb decals and SPID still on the car, so that information is valid. VIN altered to protect the owner. Made a window sticker for him too since he never had one, but didn't have a number for him. (somewhere in the 160s was the guess)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

1 member likes this: FrankOC
Here's how they mount. Safety sticker on top, tire placard below.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Z
OP Offline
Z
Thanks hurstolds! Sorry it took so long to reply,my mom had a medical issue and is now recovering. I do have the sticker on my trunk lid,but the two stickers on the door are gone as the car was painted. I took photos of the pictures and I can read the build date and part of the vin and that's all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Help MonteCarloSS.com

Recent Contributors
86BlackSuperSport
Authorized Vendors
Tell them you saw it
on MonteCarloSS.com!

Dixie Monte Carlo Depot
Mikes Montes