1984 Monte Carlo SS - Protouing/G-machine build
Car has power steering, power brakes, all power options from the SS are still intact and working (Locks, Windows and Trunk release)
6.0 iron block LS
- forged rods and pistons, stock crank
- ported LS3 heads and intake with 90mm throttlebody, Tick Performance Cam
- ARP hardware in bottom end and head studs
- mild build with Transgo HD2 shiftkit
Quick performance 9" rear end
- 3.50 gear with Tru-trac posi
- welded on lower control arm relocation brackets
- upgraded booster and master cylinder
- Corvette C6 front brakes
- LS1 F body rear brakes with working parking brake
- Ridetech coilvers on all 4 corners
- Ridetech front upper and lower arms, front sway bar and bump steer kit
- UMI double adjustable upper and lower rear arms
- UMI rear sway bar
- Boss motorsports 338's in gray and polished lip
- BFG tires
- Dakota digital gauge setup (working functioning lights like a modern car)
- Modified late 2000's Impala console swap (original comes with car as well)
- Hinges, seals, door handles are all redone
- Relay kit added to power windows
- Mike's Montes anti rattle kit installed on both windows
I have a ton of pictures from the build of the car. It was torn down to a bare frame and redone all the way back up. Everything is new, as in brake lines, fuel lines, tank and pump, mounts/bushings, bolts, etc.
I have approximately 3200 km on the car since running. I'm also willing to sell the car as a rolling chassis.
I forgot to mention I have another used gm front fascia that comes with the car.
Looking for 17,000 cdn or $13,000 usd obo
Car is in Windsor, Ontario
Last edited by steve40; 06/20/17 10:44 PM.