selling my Monte Carlo SS. It's currently setup for drag racing. Manual Steering and Brakes. Basically checking to see if there is any interest. Comes without engine/trans. (option on the build 350 trans). Pass floor has some rust. Body and paint is driver quality.
- car has been lightened, mostly in the front end and doors. no hvac parts. Could be put back on the road with minor work. Still have most of the removed parts. Weights 2670 lbs with 350/350 combo
- Frame is partially boxed in middle and also narrowed around rear wheels
- new Summit radiator, fan and Lightweight rad support.
- 12 bolt Chevelle rear, Moser LW spool, Strange 33 spline axles, C Clip eleminator, 4.11 pro gear (setup with DTS parts and solid pinion spacer), ARP 1/2 wheel studs, factory drum brakes (all new) LPW aluminium cover. 2 passes on fresh build!
- fully adjustable rear suspension and air bags in rear. CE anti roll bar (not connected)
- MSD 6AL and Blaster coil. Remote starter sol. and AC Delco battery in trunk.
- 5 gal Harwood cell, AN line, Holley blue
- Dynatech headers, race bullets and short turn downs.
- 5" Autometer and SW gauges with warning lights
- new Poly seat with cover, Aluminium mount and RJS harness (out of date)
- NEW Weld ProStars 15x3.5 and 15x8 with 5.5 bs for 12 bolt. New 165 radials and half tread MT 28x11.50. rears are drilled for screws.
Basically add your engine and trans and a few small items and go racing. Car hooks great and drives straight. Feel free to ask questions. Tons of time and money in this thing. Clean title in hand. Lets start with $3500 but open to any offers.