MonteCarloSS.com

Searching for a MC SS

Posted By: Curt

Searching for a MC SS - 03/12/20 01:54 PM

Hi folks. I, like most on here are big fans of the GM G Body cars. I currently have an 84 MC and an 87 GN and looking for an 85 or 87 MC SS to add to my collection. For the 85 or 87 MC I am looking for factory T-Tops, Black with grey bucket interior or Black with Tan bucket interior if its an 87 model year. I prefer factory original, ok with with a 350 engine as that is one of the more popular engine replacements, some modification ok. I know I am narrowing my results with these specifics, but I am willing to wait for the one I want. T-Tops are important because I like the look and being 6'10" the additional head room is a bonus. I currently reside in Northern Utah . I am not a tire kicker I am ready to buy at a fair price and willing to travel anywhere in the lower 48. If you or anyone you know is selling please let me know. If any one owns both model years I am looking for and willing to sell both as a package I would be interested. I believe I made my e-mail known to all on this board when I signed up so if you prefer you can send a message to me directly.

Thank you,
Curt
© 2020 MonteCarloSS.com Message Board