MonteCarloSS.com

Doug's Burnout Pics

Posted By: SickSpeedMonte

Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 01:05 PM

Im posting these for Doug (SweetSS)

They were taken at the UPS show burnout competition this past saturday.

Doug- you gotta do an encore for me in person \:D
Posted By: realsurfer88

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 01:36 PM

that looks like an unpainted version of your car sickspeed, nice pics,ive got a few mah self
Posted By: 1984Monte

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 01:51 PM

So did he win? \:D

Yea, his car looks sharp with the nice big chrome wheels and flat black paint job.
Posted By: SicMonte

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 04:36 PM

looks like six speeds huh? hmmm...apart from being monte's and the hoods...im not too sure i see anyhting the same...lol

im not sure but i dont think there were any winners. It was just a "do a big burnout as you leave the show" type deal.

bernie...i will do an encore for ya anytime!!

i love that second pic with the smoke...you can see the rear bars for my cage....gotta love that!!! thanks for being my technical guy again bro!!!
Posted By: 86ttop

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 06:50 PM

Sorry I had to miss that, I had something to get done before dark.
Posted By: SStriker

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 07:16 PM

gah, i wish i wasnt still putting my car back togther when that happened. i would have loved to seen it.
Posted By: realsurfer88

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 07:29 PM

Lol...sorry if that was taken as in insult? i have poor visual perception at times,when i get home ill post up my big burnout pic my ss isnt in the pic but be assured thats what did it \:\)
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetSS:
looks like six speeds huh? hmmm...apart from being monte's and the hoods...im not too sure i see anyhting the same...lol

im not sure but i dont think there were any winners. It was just a "do a big burnout as you leave the show" type deal.

i love that second pic with the smoke...you can see the rear bars for my cage....gotta love that!!! thanks for being my technical guy again bro!!!
Posted By: QuikZilver

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/16/06 09:26 PM

Honey, what's for dinner tonight?

Mmmm...roasted rubber!!

Nice burnout pics!
Posted By: PontiCarlo468

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/17/06 01:30 AM

Roasting the Hydes \:D
Posted By: 70 ELCO

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/17/06 01:37 AM

Man i wish we could have stayed but we had alot goin on. I was gonna do a one tire fryer on the way out but they were stoppin people to put a squash on it.
Posted By: SickSpeedMonte

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/17/06 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetSS:

Any time man! I didnt know it was just an - as you leave sorta deal. I'll have to do that next time when I leave. I have some old tires on the IROC wheels that I can toast.
Posted By: SicMonte

Re: Doug's Burnout Pics - 10/18/06 04:06 AM

ooohh...old tires......sweet...burn em off bro!!!!
© 2020 MonteCarloSS.com Message Board