The following changes emcompass the lastest update of the Monte Carlo SS Exhibit:
- Added the following Owner's Rides
- Andy & Lynn's 'Black Knight' 85 SS
- Keith Garcia's Silver 87 Aerocoupe
- Dave Jacques' Black 86 SS
- Frank Koszak's Blue 86 CL
- Bradshaw Cowan's Black 87 Aerocoupe
- Tyler Stoub's Silver 88 SS
- Mike DeCelle's White 85 SS
- Jonathan Finchum's Black 86 SS
- Deann White's Black 87 SS
- Robin Hibbs' Black 86 SS
- Mike Calapai's White 85 SS
- Slip Jim's Modified SS
- Andy Metzger's Modified SS
- Tim Brown's White 84 SS
- James Werner's White 87 SS
- Brian Hill's Silver 87 SS
- Jim Kelley's Maroon 86 SS
- Bill Court's Modified 83 SS
- Baldo Santoro's White 87 SS
- Jamie Ewing's White 87 Aerocoupe
- Ken Clawson's White 88 SS
- Jeff Smith's Maroon 86 SS
- Larry Quinn's Modified 88 SS
- Mark Pritts' Silver 85 SS
- Dan & Raquel Stephens' Black (repainted) 84 SS
- Mark Sowards' Black (repainted) 83 SS
- Tim Semecek's Maroon 85 SS
- Darryl Rios' White 87 Aerocoupe
- Adam Stelmack's Blue 86 LS
- Jessica Roberts' Black 87 SS
- Anthony Linares' Modified 84 SS
- Dennis Cirolia's White 88 SS
To submit photos, follow these guidelines:
- Submit images to: SSExhibit@MonteCarloSS.com
- Important: Include your last name in the email. We use a file naming convention based on the last name of the owner.
- Include a short write-up with information you would like displayed with the car (Year, Color, Engine, Mileage, Modifications, etc.).
- We prefer images in JPG or GIF format. We can crop extra large images.
- For those on AOL, do not include the images as an attached picture. They must be sent as attached files for those outside of AOL to be able to recieve them.
- Keep in mind that submitting photos does not guarantee they will be posted.
- Note: We will not exhibit any picture without prior consent from the owner and therefore will not cull the web for them. Submitting via email is considered consent to us.
©Copyright 1999-2006, MonteCarloSS.com, All Rights Reserved